Terms and conditions for use of this website
At Amplify Hearing, we believe in transparency, honesty, and keeping things simple, and we endeavour to make your visit to our website interesting and informative.
By using this website you agree that you accept these terms and our acceptable use policy and that you agree to comply with them. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to these conditions of use, please refrain from accessing or using this website.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated in July 2023.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our customers’ needs and our business priorities.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. This website is for non-commercial, personal use only.
Who we are:
www.amplifyhearinggroup.com is operated by Amplify Hearing and our office is at 624 Indiana Ave, Wichita Falls, TX 76301. Email: email@example.com
Our Website Content
‘Content’ means all material on this website.
1.We are the owner or licensee of all copyright, design right, database rights, trade marks, service marks and all other intellectual property in the Content of this website and any licensed right to use and exploit such rights (including but not limited to the text, graphics, design, arrangements and sound).
2(a). You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use;
2(b). You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
2(c). Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged;
2(d). You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
2(f). If you would like to make a request to republish or redistribute Content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your request.
3. If you would like to report any concerns with our site, please contact us: email@example.com
4(a). The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
4(b). Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. If you have any concerns or doubts about your hearing health you should contact a registered hearing specialist or your doctor, for advice. Your local Amplify Hearing professional will be happy to help you with any hearing care related questions or concerns.
5 (a). You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
5(b). You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Data Protection and Your Privacy
Links to Other Sites
7. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.11. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way which is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Any linking must not infringe our intellectual property rights. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link where your website contains content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You must not establish a link from any website not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission, for any reason and at any time, without notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
8. Whether you are a consumer or business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products and/or hearing care to you, which are set out in our Supply of Hearing Aids and Hearing Care Terms and conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
9(a). We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
9(b). You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
10. We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Last updated 20 July 2023